Opportunity for IT Support/Systems Engineers to join a growing IT consulting and services team
Berica is delighted to have reached agreement with a national firm of property consultants to provide on-going IT services.
Our new customer manages properties for clients across the UK. Under the agreement Berica will take responsibility for our new client’s Midlands based IT services.
Berica’s understanding of the property business was key to this win, along with a strong recommendation from an existing client.
Berica is delighted to have won a new project with a Residential Property company via competitive tender.
Our new customer specialises in developing high quality, sustainable homes and in urban regeneration throughout the UK.
In this initial project Berica will establish a new server based network and will support migrations to it.
Once again, a strong recommendation from an existing client was key to this win.
A multitude of possibilities are open to our clients revolutionising their business processes, starting quickly and progressing steadily:
- A simple move from paper to mobile devices, automating data entry where possible and eliminating the lack of clarity when reading hand-writing
- Initially, to get benefits in days, just submit forms by email.
- Next submit forms directly to SharePoint for filing - either in-house or using hosted SharePoint for only a few pounds per user per month with very rapid setup.
- Have SharePoint examine the forms automatically on arrival. Routine ones may simply be filed; while SharePoint alerts key staff to any forms needing action.Suddenly a whole raft of routine, low-level filing work is taken care of automatically; staff are freed from boring work and become able to focus on the interesting situations where action is required.
- Extract data out of forms automatically and begin to place it straight into existing line of business systems, without the costs, delays and errors that come from re-keying.
- Push information out to colleagues in the field, automatically. Imagine a situation where staff add information to the company-wide SharePoint system and then job or work orders get generated and sent wirelessly to mobile staff immediately. Your dispatching process can identify the engineer closest to the job location, or target particular jobs for named individuals with specialist skills and equipment or make a general pool of work orders available for operators to grab the next in the queue as soon as they become free…
Whatever your scenario, talk to us at Berica and we can help you steal a march on your competitors!